Get Gold Fever in the Barossa Goldfields!
You are invited to an Open Day on Sunday 25th September 2022
FROM 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
Download/view the leaflet.
Download the program.
Displays, various activities and performances during the day.
Try panning for real gold - Stay for a Picnic
- Pan for gold
- Billy Tea and Damper
- Demonstration musket firings by the Adelaide Regiment 1860-65 (facebook)
- Mining Displays
- Local History Displays
- Restored Settlers Cottage
- Stationary Engine Displays
- Old Jail Cell
- Guided Walks
- Cross Cut Sawing
- Wilfley Ore Sorting Table
- Performances by Sing Australia
|COST (cash only)|
Presented by the Barossa Goldfields Historical Society (A Member of Friends of Park Inc.).